Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My promise......

My mom found out I have done something where she thinks it's what a bad person does........
First of all my parents are very closed-minded I could say?it's not their fault for being this way........
Since media and the way people act already made it a mind set that people that are doing it are bad........
This one time, I went to dye my hair just dark brown which hardly able to notice, my dad went rampage and didn't talk to me till my hair went black again.......
But later on, I bleached my hair and dye it blue and asks mom to keep it a secret for me.........
Mom did help me to keep it a secret but she also secretly hate it which I didn't know up til this event happens........

First when she found out this thing, she was furious too but at that very night, I heard her crying out loud in the living room and I think this time I've gone too far hurting her........
I am so regret for doing that thing but what done is done and I can't change it anymore........
If I would have known that she would be this sad I would just not do it........
Then I remembered my promise to myself I would never let my mom cry, like ever anymore........
And this time, I'm the cause of her crying........
She cried and cried like there is no tomorrow and did nothing at all for around 1 day..........
Which I think I hurt her the most this time........
Well this thing that I've done, if my dad finds out I'm literally dead........
So I begged mom not to tell dad what I've done, well dad ain't back yet so I still have few more days left to live hoping mom wouldn't tell dad about it.........
Well now no matter how it is going to be I promise myself again this time if I ever become the cause of my mom cry again I won't ever forgive myself and live a lonely life........

Sorry mom, I love you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment