Thursday, January 10, 2013

Good news but no one to share with.......

From my 1st blog, I said about I did a bad thing which makes my mom cried like I've never seen.........
And I was worried about she dropping the news to dad........
Yesterday, she came in and told me I'm saving your ass this time........
Next time, save yourself........
That moment a big stone on my chest was lifted, the one helped me lifting it is my mom again.........
Then I truely understands family is what will always be beside you.........

I just hate that why don't I have a sibling to talk to, to play with, to spend my time with.........
These days of being too free made me realised how lonely I am.........
I wish there is another me out there that would accompany me to do whatever crazy stuffs on Earth.........
That needs me like how much I need him/her........
I need somebody to pay attention to me........
Somebody that at least would listen to me..........
Be free and crazy with me........

No comments:

Post a Comment