And it's really rare for me to dream, even if someone dreams every night, it would be hard to dream about someone you want to especially continuously I guess........
Well in the pass three nights, I had three different dreams about her........
First, just memory of conversation of texts..........
Then, having a meal together with my close friends with her beside me sitting, eating, laughing.........
Just now I dreamt bout having video calls with her through phone........
Well this girl, she pretty, smart, cute, lazy, and crazy for this one band well and she is one of those good girl a guy like me can't never wish for.......
Well I thought of going up to a next level but I know that I would never got the chance and I am happy with the current relationship with her though it's not hard to understand and not hard to maintain either........
Why drop this news on her when there isn't a need? and I still need to accomplish what my parents expect me to done 1st.........
Yet I guess I'm not ready for love.........
But these dreams bothers me a lot.........
But these dreams bothers me a lot.........
Because those dreams are too good to be true for a person like me..........
This is what they mean by you can get crazy for someone I guess.........
From my previous blog talked about my mom, well she was there accompanying me too...........
Those dreams starts after my mom gets better too, maybe afterall I'm just grateful of what she did..........
I miss you.........
No comments:
Post a Comment